Kindle Fire is a world of digital books and also an electronic media tablet which is developed by Amazon in 2011.
Today, Kindle Fire has made reading more accessible than ever. Thus, you can now access any book you want to read by downloading them from Amazon’s online store. The Kindle Fire can also be used to listen to music, to browse the web, and also to watch the movies.
Here we are going to show you how you can easily download books to your Kindle Fire. To download books from Amazon’s online Store, follow the steps given below:
Download books on your Kindle Fire using Amazon Store
- Open the Kindle Fire and go to your homepage.
Note: make sure that you have a good internet connection on your device.
- Select the Books option located on the top of the screen, and this will show you a Shelf where all your books whether downloaded or received will appear.
- Select the Store option, present in the upper right-hand corner and it will show you a little arrow pointing to the right.
- Now you need to browse through the books and check out the available books in the Kindle store.
Note: you can also search for free books and select free books to read without having to pay for them.
- Choose the book you want to read by tapping on it, and you will get to see a list where the price, ratings, cover, and description of the book will be mentioned.
- Click on the Buy option.
Note: if you are an Amazon Prime member, then there will be a Borrow for Free option available for you. The mentioned Buy option may charge a default
- Click method of payment to your Amazon account. And then your chosen item will start to download to your Kindle Fire. Once it completes downloading, you will see a Read Now option.
- You can now start reading your new book just by clicking on your Books option. And then select the book to read.